Deeksha at Indiranagar was established in April 2009 in association with our partner institution Miranda Composite PU College.The campus provides for an atmosphere where education with all-round development of the individual is given utmost importance. It has spacious classrooms utilizing the latest technology in imparting education and well equipped laboratories. We provide all the support that an aspiring student requires to compete in today’s competitive world.
Deeksha Campus at Indiranagar is located at Miranda Composite PU College, near BSNL Telephone Exchange, 80 feet road. Please contact +91 7760995010 for more details.
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Course: An integrated environment in the truest sense.
- Infrastructure: Spacious well aerated and well lighted class rooms, labs, lobby, office, and assembly area.
- Library: Students can refer and borrow books from well stocked library. The library has titles specific to the Pre-University syllabus as well as leading titles for ISEET JEE-Advanced (IIT), ISEET JEE-Main (AIEEE), BITSAT, NEET and CET.
- Transportation: College buses are provided that pick-up and drop students from major residential and surrounding areas.
- Canteen: Breakfast, lunch and evening tea are available at the campus Canteen.
- Timing: All course work is completed between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.